The Arts Centre Gold Coast presents Culture Kids04/01/2017
Make, See & Do these school holidays
The Arts Centre Gold Coast presents Culture Kids – a new initiative by the Centre offering a regular program of workshops, events, activities and performances for kids each school holiday period.
The 2017 SUMMER Culture Kids program features a range of workshops for children between the ages of 5 and 12 years, across music, dance, culture and performance. The workshop program is complemented by the Happy Birthday Playschool: Celebrating 50 years exhibition in the Gold Coast City Gallery, free drop in kids movies, as well as shows such as Justine Clark Sings! and Fluff.
Other summer highlights include:
- Vocal workshops with Rob Mills
- Colour with G:link – 9, 10 & 14 of January from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Dance workshops with Queensland Ballet
- Mister Maker & The Shapes – the international kids craft superstar is performing two shows in the Arts Theatre
- AND Parents Movies screening during workshop times, so parents can enjoy some time out whilst the little ones get creative!
Visit: https://theartscentregc.com.au/culture-kids/ for more details
Culture Kids Summer is proudly presented by