How to get there
Ride the G: to Helensvale Station.
Need more help getting to this event? Visit the Translink Journey Planner.
Step into NightQuarter, the Gold Coast’s newest creative playground, featuring night markets, micro-restaurants, emerging fashion and a unique live music space. Take an exciting adventure through a shipping container city, showcasing the local talents of over 120 speciality food purveyors, designers, musicians and craftspeople.
Explore the precincts:
- Tapas Street – Inspired by the back streets of Italy and Spain, find micro restaurants helmed by rock star chefs featuring share plates, tapas and authentic eats. Enjoy with a craft beer or bottle of red from Kudu Bar.
- Hawker Street – Capturing the lively atmosphere of the old Singaporean hawker markets.
- High Street – Discover boutiques by emerging designers, with both exotic and quintessential Gold Coast fashion, homewares and artisanal produce.
- The Alley – An alleyway filled with an eclectic mix of jewellery, art, homewares and one-of-a-kind finds, reminiscent of the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul.
- Side Street – Find edgy salons, barbers, masseurs and beauty bars along this avenue, where you can relax and be pampered after a busy week.
- The Paddock – Hanging gardens and palm trees capture the Gold Coast vibe in this unique performance space. Every weekend this space will feature local musicians, touring artists, events and min festivals.
- The Depot – On the deck overlooking the main stage, enjoy authentic tacos served from a converted bus and sample the range of American beers from a bar inspired by a rusty pick-up truck.
- The Backyard – Re-discover the art of barbecuing. The custom built barbecue uses only sustainable hinterland timber to create the quintessential smokey flavour of the Australian bush.
NightQuarter will open every Friday and Saturday night from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Entry is $3 which includes a percentage donated to the Starlight Children’s Foundation. Make a night of it at NightQuarter. See more information online.