Riding the G: through Schoolies is easy….19/11/2020
Whilst official events will not be taking place, it is anticipated that Schoolies will still descend on Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, starting 21 November 2020.
From the 21 to 28 November 2020, the G: will be running an extra service on week-day evenings to get the Schoolies home again. To all our regular passengers, our tram services will remain the same and run to a regular timetable, so there’s no need to change your plans. To help us make your journey on the G: safer, please remember to:
Leave a gap
When travelling, leave a gap between you and others where possible by:
• standing away from others while at a platform
• leaving space between you and the person in front as you enter the tram
• sitting away from other people
• waiting for a later service if required.
Adjust your travel
Consider options to adjust your travel including:
• travelling outside peak times
• catching an earlier service or waiting for a later service
Keeping it clean
Following Queensland Health’s advice regarding good hand and respiratory hygiene, including:
• staying home if you are unwell
• covering your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing
• avoid contact with anyone who has symptoms such as fever, a cough, sore throat, fatigue, and shortness of breath
For any information about G:link services, to find lost property or to report an issue with a service please call 1800 064 928. For information on ticketing, fares or to plan your journey visit Translink or call 13 12 30 anytime.