Thanks for your ongoing support during COVID-1931/07/2020
Thanks for your ongoing support during COVID-19, G: we appreciate it!
The safety, health and well-being of our passengers and staff are our highest priority. We will continue to follow developments regarding COVID-19 closely. For your safety trams and stations will continue to be vigorously cleaned. To help us make your journey on the G: safer, please remember to:
Leave a gap
When travelling, leave a gap between you and others where possible by:
• standing away from others while at a platform
• leaving space between you and the person in front as you enter the tram
• sitting away from other people
• waiting for a later service if required in busy periods.
Adjust your travel
Consider options to adjust your travel including:
• travelling outside peak times
• catching an earlier service or waiting for a later service
• discussing options with your employer such as working from home more often, staggering your workdays or your start and finish times.
Keep it clean
Following Queensland Health’s advice regarding good hand and respiratory hygiene, including:
• staying home if you are unwell
• covering your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing
• avoid contact with anyone who has symptoms such as fever, a cough, sore throat, fatigue, and shortness of breath
Thank you for travelling with us, it’s G:reat to have you onboard!